The other existing formats are (among others):
These formats are accessible from the [change view] menu of the default agenda page. (see "default format").
- Standard Meeting (multi-sessions) This is the basic format. It includes all possible information about a meeting constituted of several sessions.
- Standard Meeting (single-session) This format includes all possible information about a meeting constituted of one and only one session. (simple meeting)
- Standard Meeting (inline minutes) Basic format which includes the minutes text instead of the links to the corresponding files. (the inline minutes are text conversions from PostScript, PDF, HTML and ascii text files). The files must be stored as "minutes" type of material for the program to recognise them and display them.
- all minutes in one file This format includes all attached minutes (see comments above) on one html page.
- administrative This format has been set up for displaying the agendas of official CERN meetings (Finance Committee Meetings...). Easier to print than the default format.
- compact This format presents a very compact, printable version of an agenda. It does not display the abstract of the talks, nor the links to the attached files.
- lecture This format is used to nicely present an agenda containing only one talk (lecture or seminar)
- event This format is used to nicely present an agenda containing only basic informations about one event. Usually this special agenda will not contain any sessions nor talks.
find an agenda
create an agenda
modify an agenda