European Science Foundation, PRONEX - Dynamical Systems/CNPq, DynEurBraz, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
21 May 2012 at 08:30
8 June 2012
Trieste - Italy
LB (Main Lecture Hall)
Organisers: S. Luzzatto (ICTP), M. Viana, J-C Yoccoz
- Chaotic dynamics: homoclinic bifurcations, attractors, generic systems, partial hyperbolicity and dominated splitting, Lorenz attractors.
- Conservative dynamics: KAM and Aubry-Mather theories, diffusion in Hamiltonian systems, billiards, infinite dimensional systems, celestial mechanics.
- Ergodic Theory: Sinai-Ruelle-Bowen measures, stochastic stability, Lyapunov exponents, linear cocycles, spectral theory of Schrodinger operators, recurrence and applications to Number Theory.
- Geometric, algebraic, and topological aspects of Dynamics: smooth group actions, knots and braids, commutators.
- One-dimensional dynamics: density of hyperbolicity, parametrized families of transformations, stochastic versus regular behavior.
|Maintained by: The CDS Support Team (Bugs and reports)|