5 May 2003 at 08:30
16 May 2003
Trieste - Italy
AGH-Kastler Lecture Hall
A. Maritan, J. Banavar
The purpose of this Workshop is to provide state-of-the-art perspectives on experimental, theoretical and computational approaches to this vital problem, and to foster discussions on the challenges and new strategies for understanding biopolymers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The following lecture notes are available on line in .pdf format: to download, check the Programme and go to the talk you are interested in.
- "Remarks on homo- and hetero-polymeric aspects of protein folding", presented by T. Garel (talk delivered on 7 May)
- "Muscles, a complex network essential for life”, presented by A. Pastore (talk delivered on 6 May)
- "Misfolding diseases and aggregation", presented by A. Pastore (talk delivered on 9 May)
- "Topology of transmembrane proteins”, presented by I. Simon (talk delivered on 15 May)
- "Solvent effects on simple protein models”, presented by P. De Los Rios (talk delivered on 7 May)
- "Hydrophobic models of protein folding and the thermodynamics of chain-boundary interactions”, presented by A. Erzan (talk delivered on 13 May)
- "Characterization of protein interfaces: a graph theoretic approach”, presented by S. Vishveshwara (talk delivered on 13 May)
- "Towards a noncontingent biology: the proteins folds as natural forms", presented by M. Denton (talk delivered on 13 May)
- "Recognition in biomolecular energy landscapes: protein association vs protein folding", presented by G. Papoian (talk delivered on 15 May)
- "Multicanonical method and generalized-ensemble simulations of short peptides", presented by T. Celik (talk delivered on 7 May)
Chairperson: Bahar, I.
Chairperson: Cieplak, M.
Chairperson: Chang, I.
Chairperson: De Los Rios, P.
Chairperson: Lattanzi, G.
Chairperson: Stefani, M.
Chairperson: Tiana, G.
Chairperson: Verkhivker, G.
Chairperson: Micheletti, C.
Chairperson: Hoang, T.X.
Chairperson: Tang, C.
Chairperson: Erzan, A.
Chairperson: Trovato, A.
Chairperson: Vishveshwara, S.
Chairperson: Clementi, C.
|Maintained by: The CDS Support Team (Bugs and reports)|