Joint ICTP/SISSA Seminar: "Spontaneous ordering in Brownian dynamics: Some useful approaches"
Alexander E. FILIPPOV
(Donetsk Institute for Physics and Engineering )
1. Phase transitions: combination of discrete and continues approaches;
2. Temporal-spatial maps and “Wilson-camera” approach;
3. “Object oriented” programming in cross-disciplinary modeling and "exotic" interactions;
4. Reducing number of “particles”;
5. Chaotic dynamics, strange attractors, solitary excitations and self-organized motion;
6. Random and controllable deposition and numerical potentials to model friction;
7. Tribology, directed transport and other studies made in TAU and BTU.
|Maintained by: The CDS Support Team (Bugs and reports)|